Q. There are white deposits on skin around vagina. Is it RVCC?

I am 37 years old and diabetic. I had dengue two years back. Since that time (I feel) I have itching around my vagina and also itching around the urinal area. No pain or itching while urinating. There are white deposits on the skin around vagina including clitoris and urethra, redness, itching, and swelling. I doubt it is recurrent vulvovaginal candidiasis (RVVC). It is worst only in the night times. I took Fluconazole for once in a week for three weeks. Please do help me. Kindly let me know if you need any more details.