Pubic Itching

I have itching in my pubis with some abnormal growth. Are these warts?

Query: Hello doctor, It is an embarrassing days in my life. One of my friend crossed his limit on me. He removed my inners and rubbed his genitals on my genitals and thighs. I avoided it. He did many times and I seen some skin growth in his pubis. I took HIV (human immuno-deficiency virus), HCV (hepati...  Read Full »

Dr. Deepti Shukla

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your history thoroughly and it suggests yes you have warts over fingers. Yes, it is a possibility that you can contract genital warts from contact, as skin sometimes has microabrasions that are not visible to naked eyes. You have to look whether if you hav...  Read Full »

How to relieve severe pubic itching?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been suffering from severe itching near pubic area and the skin turned black. Previously, I had pubic lice issue, which was cured using Permethrin lotion. I am currently using Flucort-C cream, but it is not effective. Please suggest some medicine for it. Thank you.  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from tinea incognito (steroid masked fungal infection). Steroid¬†is contraindicated in fungal infection and you were using a steroid on it, so you have made the condition worse. Nevertheless, I suggest the following medications. Consult a specialist doct...  Read Full »

Are itching and infection in private area be symptoms of scabies?

Query: Hello doctor, I have itching and infection in my private area for the past one month. Please help.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Any other area affected? Any history of diabetes mellitus? Hypertension? Thyroid disorder? Any family history of disease? Is itching occurs predominantly at night? Looking forward to your response in order to help you.  Read Full »

Does vestibular papillomatosis cause itching?

Query: Hi doctor, I feel itchy on my vulvar. I am not sure if I am having this vestibular papillomatosis or yeast infection. It does not feel pain or sore if I leave it there, only itchiness. If I scratch it too much due to the itchiness, it will feel sore and a little pain.  Read Full »

Dr. Nadia Khan

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Is there any discharge like curd or any other kind is there as well? Because discharge sometimes causes itching and first we have to do the simpler treatments and if they are not prolonging relief only then we progress towards complex problems like you mentioned. Now...  Read Full »

I have three clustered areas on the bottom of my shaft after unprotected sex. What could it be?

Query: Hello doctor,I had unprotected sex two days ago, and there are three clustered red areas on the bottom of my shaft. They only slightly itchy, and the skin there is dried. I have heavily researched herpes, and I do not think this is it. Anything else it could be?  Read Full »

Dr. Dilip Meena

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern, but there are no attached photographs in your message. Kindly send a picture of the affected area to help you better. I need to see the affected area to assess the condition and to suggest the appropriate diagnosis and treatment. Please sen...  Read Full »

My wife had a vaginal itching after intercourse. Is this STD?

Query: Hello doctor,I had sex with a prostitute last week. I used a condom, but I played her vagina with my hand. I came back home that night and had sex with my wife again. I also played her vagina with my hand. Next day, she had her periods and felt itchy at her vagina (I think genital herpes). So she sc...  Read Full »

Dr. Sushma Shah

HIV AIDS Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It may be normal, but I cannot deny from STD (sexually transmitted disease), and it may be herpes and vaginitis too. 1. Apply Betnovate-N locally up to deep in the vagina, after proper wash two times a day till required. 2. Ciplox TZ (Ciprofloxacin, Tinidazole) two...  Read Full »

A small itchy bump developed in to an ulcer in the pubic area. Please recommend medicine.

Query: Hello doctor, I have a skin ulcer that appeared about a week ago in the pubic area. The initial lesion is now surrounded by four liquid filled bumps that look like they also will become ulcers. A small itchy bump developed into an ulcer in 10 days. Three days between photos at a different stage of ...  Read Full »

Dr. Payal Chauhan

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. 1. Looking at the images (attachment removed to protect patient identity), I could think of two differentials for it and they are pyoderma, a superficial bacterial infection, or herpes genitalis, a disease spread via sexual contact and presents with grouped blisters ...  Read Full »

Why am I having itching and irritation near genital area?

Query: Hello doctor,I am suffering from heavy itching and irritation in the area between thighs near genital area and asshole area. Currently, I am using Candid B lotion and Clotrimazole cream.   Read Full »

Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Avoid Candid B (Beclometasone and Clotrimazole) cream. It is a fungal infection. You will need oral antifungal medication. Are you allergic to oral medication? Are you diabetic? For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-d...  Read Full »

I had unprotected oral sex and a few days later I am having itching. Could it be an STD?

Query: Hello doctor, Two weeks ago, I had oral sex with a man, without using a condom. A few days later, my labia was swollen and itchy. Now, I have a sore throat. My discharge is normal. Is there a possibility that I might have contracted an STD? And, I am only going to a clinic two days from now. Is it t...  Read Full »

Dr. Ravinder Kaur Sachdeva

HIV AIDS Specialist

Answer: Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com. With unprotected oral sex, there can be a transmission of STI (sexually transmitted infections) as well as a low risk for HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) acquisition. The chances of acquiring an HIV infection through unprotected oral sex is, however, lower than that ...  Read Full »

I have itching and irritation in private parts. Please advise.

Query: Hello doctor, I have itching and irritation in private parts.  Read Full »

Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Fungal infection is due to improper hygiene or excessive sweating. Maintaining good hygiene will help. Wash clothes in hot water. Avoid sharing clothes. Keep area dry. If you are not allergic to oral medications, I suggest: Tablet Terbinafine 250 mg once dai...  Read Full »