Q. What is your advise for a patient with right side paralysis and communication problem?

Dr. Chibitam Hope Obia
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 13, 2016 and last reviewed on: Dec 28, 2020

The patient is suffering from right side paralysis. The patient is unable to speak and communicate. Also, the BP level is too high. What is your advise?

#

• Regarding your right side paralysis, communication difficulty along with high blood pressure, I strongly believe that you have developed brain infarction following a cerebrovascular accident.
  • In view of this, please do the following test. CT scan, ECG and chest x-ray.
  • Meanwhile, please see a neurologist for expert clinical assessment, counseling and drug prescription.
  • I suggest tablet Vasoprin (Aspirin) and tablet Folic acid. Consult your doctor, discuss with him or her and take the treatment with consent.

For further information consult a general practitioner online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-practitioner

|