Q. My teeth breaks after biting something hard. What can be done?

Dr. Tooba Qazi

I have a problem. My teeth are brittle because if I eat something hard they sometimes break or I would feel a hole developing and this is stressing me out because I have already taken out three of them and now another one is close to being totaled. Earlier today I ate something and I think it damaged them. I am tired of taking them out.

Dr. Tooba Qazi

Dentistry
#

There must be one of a few reasons for this chipping off of teeth rapidly. You might have calcium and vitamin D deficiency. To rule out this, you can get serum vitamin D laboratory test done. If there is deficiency then I recommend you medicines for it.

Another reason might be the hereditary cause, that means even when you maintain your oral hygiene, brush properly, eat less sugary stuff and chocolates, still teeth are breaking off suggests it is because of genes you have got from your parents or grandparents. They would be more prone to damage and their teeth would be weak as well. In this case, you cannot do anything but visit a dentist properly and get all services done before-hand to avoid further damage.

Can you provide me with a clinical picture of teeth? So I may suggest accurately what should be your line of treatment. Stay happy and blessed. Take care.

|