Q. I am hepatitis B patient with itching, fever and back pain on taking Omeprazole. Kindly advice.

Answered by Dr. Babu Lal Meena and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Chronic Hepatitis B or Back Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a chronic hepatitis B patient, I have ulcer too. I did a blood work recently for urea, creatinine, AST (SGOT) and ALT (SGPT). The physician said the result was fine. I was given Omeprazole. A few days ago I noticed I have constant body itch, fever, back pain, pain on my right abdomen, just under my right breast, I get tired easily too.