Q. I am trying to conceive, will the previous intake of i-pill affect me getting pregnant now?

Dr. Suneetha B S
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 16, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

One year back, I took five i-pill tablets within 6 months, and two of them were taken within a week. I am now trying to conceive. Will the previous intake of i-pill affect me getting pregnant now. What should I do to get pregnant now? Please help me.

#

Taking I-pill is not really good for your health. You cannot change what has happened in the past, so let us not speak about it, but avoid taking I-pill in the future. Do not worry too much about it, because mental stress can cause specific hormonal changes that will reduce your chances of getting pregnant.

If your menstrual cycle is regular, try to have sex during the mid-cycle. Ensure that you have sex at least once in 72 hours during the mid-cycle. Eat good food, and indulge in moderate physical exercise to keep your body healthy.

|