Q. I have pain in the lower part of the chest. Please examine the CT results and suggest a treatment.

Hi Doctor,

I am 64 years old, BP, Diabetes and Heart patient. I am having pain on my lower left part of the chest (above the Spleen) that looks like a bone pain. I feel it only when pressure is applied on the left side. I am having the pain for the last 10 days now. I visited a doctor and he suggested me to perform several tests including CT scan for chest, abdomen (plain and contrast). Unfortunately the doctor is gone out of station for several days. Will you be able to look into my reports and suggest treatment plan/next steps.

#

Hello

went through your post and reports ,you seem to be more interested in CT scan there are nonenhancing nodules in CT which generally have no significance in clinical non enhancing are benign lesion and are common findings on CT.There are few healed rib fractures which possibly are cause of pain. your HBA1C is high which needs dose increase or change of meds for proper blood sugar control. in total I can assure you that there is nothing to worry about. Regards

Hi Doctor, Thanks! The old fractures are far from the current pain area ( lower left part of the chest). Also, I did not see any comments on the low Iron/Ferritin values from you.For your reference, I have also attached the Serum electrophoresis reports. The hematologist consulted by me , suggested to take Livogen-Z tablets and meet a Gastro specialist. Seems to be heading nowhere to identify the cause of pain. The pain is lesser now. Should I just wait?

#

your hematologist has advised you well you possibly are losing iron from your gastrointestinal tract which needs to be seen were you are losing and may be the cause which is most common reason for low iron labels and yes Levogen is iron supplement which you need to continue

|