Q. What should I do to remove the dark forehead complexion?

Dr. Rashmi Singh
This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 23, 2018 and last reviewed on: Aug 21, 2019

My face is not as fair as my body. There is a huge difference between my face and body.

My forehead is much darker than my face. It may be because I do not take care of my face.

What should I do to get fair skin? Please suggest.

#

I read your concern and by the sound of it, it appears that you have developed a lot of tanning on your face.

There are few steps that you can take to get a fair skin

• Use a brightening face wash like Ethiglow or Ahaglow 2-3 times a day.
  • Apply sunscreen with a good protection thrice daily, preferably at 8 AM, 12 PM and 4 PM. This is the most important step.
  • Use an exfoliate agent like Glycolic acid (Glyco-A) three times a week for 5-6 hours.
  • Apply a depigmenting cream like Depiwhite for two months at night, followed by mild brightening cream like Biluma after that.

If it does not help, consult your dermatologist to get a combination of advanced treatment with Q-switched lasers and peels.

Follow up after three weeks to a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

There a lot of variants available of Depiwhite like advanced, masque, etc.

Which one should I use? Should I use both the cream (Depiwhite and Biluma) at the same time?

Or

Should I use one and leave it for some hours then wash and use the other?

#

Apply plain Depiwhite cream for two months (combination of Hydroquinone 2%, Kojic acid 2%, Aluminium silicate and Lactic acid) and then switch to Biluma.

For further doubts consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

| 
1 out of 1 likes