Q. What is the normal LH and FSH value on day 2 of periods?

Answered by Dr. Neha Singh Rathod and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Delayed Conception or Thyroid? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: What is the normal LH and FSH value on day 2 of periods?

I had a biochemical pregnancy before seven months. One month later, when I took a scan it showed a simple right ovarian cyst measuring 33 x 27 mm. I took Meprate tablet and got my period. Then, my cycle was regular for a month. Then, when I tried again for pregnancy, I did not get my period and PT also came back negative. Again, I took Meprate tablet and got by period. I had LH and FSH test on the second day of my period. LH is 11.93 and FSH is 5.96. RBC and thyroid test are normal. Is this LH value an issue? What should I do to overcome this? When can I try for pregnancy again?