Q. My HbA1c is 7. 5. Should I continue my tablet for diabetes?

Answered by Dr. Ankush Gupta and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Diabetes or Hypoglycemia? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: My HbA1c is 7. 5.  Should I continue my tablet for diabetes?

I am a 52 year old female. One year before I went to a diabetologist and took glucose tolerance test. Here is the result, fasting - 128 mg/dL, 1 hour - 340 mg/dL, 2 hour - 196 mg/dL. Doctor prescribed medicine for a month but after that I did not take any medication. Now I would like to know should I take any tablet. Here I have also attached my HbA1c report for your reference.