Welcome to icliniq.com.
I would like to know some details about your symptoms:
1. Since when do you have diabetes mellitus?
2. Since when you started to have pain in your leg?
3. Is pain in both legs or one? If one, which side?
4. Kindly mention whether you have pain in the hip, thigh, knee joint, calf region, ankle joint, foot, or elsewhere.
5. What is the character or type of pain? For example, is it burning, tingling, electric currents like pins, needle sensation, stretching, heaviness, or some other kind?
6. Is the pain persistent or intermittent?
7. If intermittent, in which situation does it get worse or triggered? For example, sitting, standing, walking, bending down, daytime, nighttime, by local touch or pressure, or something else?
8. As you mentioned, it is diabetic neuropathy. Have you undergone any investigation to make a diagnosis of the cause of pain? If yes, please share the reports.
9. Are you on any medications already for this pain? If yes, please mention the name, dose, and number of times you take it. Also, please mention any benefits, symptomatic relief, or side effects you felt on taking that medicine.
10. Do you have any lower back pain?
11. How is your sleep? Does the leg pain affect your sleep?
12. Do you have any other associated co-morbid medical conditions? If yes, please mention it.
Kindly revert with the information mentioned above for better understanding and further judgment.
Regarding follow up:
Revert with the above-mentioned information for better understanding and further judgment.