Q. What should I do for my dizzy feeling?

Dr. Aditi Gupta Jha
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 07, 2016 and last reviewed on: May 26, 2020

I do not want to be sound like I am panicking, but I really do feel quite uneasy. Since I woke up I feel dizzy. My head is rolling and when I close my eyes, I feel like the world is rolling around in a full speed. It never happened with me any time before. I just had my lunch now, but I do not feel to eat any due to the same. Please advise what should I do? Thank you.

#

• From your description it looks like you are suffering from dizziness.
  • This could be due to two reasons. One is your blood pressure and the other is your body's balance mechanism.
  • So, I would recommend that you get your blood pressure checked and also a physician in person will be able to check if it is a balance problem by performing a physical exam.
  • You should meanwhile take rest and drink lots of water.
  • Also, it would be ideal if you mentioned your age, since many problems are age-related and a more accurate diagnosis can be then made.
  • As far as medicines help, you will need a Cinnarizine tablet to control this temporarily. Consult your doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|