Q. Can you please interpret my MRI taken for erectile dysfunction?

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

I had erectile dysfunction and consulted a urologist. He suggested doing an MRI. Kindly review my report and explain what should be done.

Thanks.

#

I have gone through your reports (attachments removed to protect the patient’s identity). Everything is normal and good in your reports. There is nothing to worry about. Generally, every patient above 50 years is suggested to have PSA (prostate-specific antigen) in blood.

Kind regards.

Thanks for the reply.

Is there any further tests required.

Thanks again.

#

As your PSA is 0.7 ng/mL (less than 1 ng/mL), it does not require annual PSA checking.

Thanks.

|