Q. How to get treated for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation?

Image: How to get treated for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation?

I am a 37 year old married man, who has two kids. I am experiencing erectile dysfunction from the last few years. I used to have sex thrice every week, but now, it has come down to once a week. I do not get hard erections. As a result, I am not able to satisfy my partner. I went to a doctor some months back, and he prescribed Nano Leo and Pramiday medicines. Can you suggest some effective medicines which can act fast when taken a few hours before sex?