Q. I am a diabetic patient and I suffer from ED and depression. Kindly advice.

Dr. Ohams Henry
Published on Jun 08, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jun 12, 2019

I am diabetic suffering from ED and depression. Please advice.

Dr. Ohams Henry

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

By ED do you mean erectile dysfunction or anything else? You are a male, so I pressure you to mean erectile dysfunction. The erectile dysfunction, together with the fact that you have to be on medication for your sugar control that could have been responsible for the depression that is entirely understood. The erectile dysfunction can cause d inability to have a penetrating sex.diabetes cause damages to tiny arteries which supplies the nerves, and when the nerves which carries e erectile sensation are affected, it results to a weak erection.

Kindly consult your doctor and take the treatment with consent.

1. Ensure that your blood sugar is well controlled.
  2. You may use viagra when you want to have sex since it gives you an erection. Take it 30 minutes before action.
  3. Use Pregabalin 75 mg daily helps to relax.
  4. You can use Neuro vite (Vitamin B1, B6, B12) one tablet bd (twice daily).
  5. Use Manix one capsule b.d that will improve your libido and sexual drive, use these tablets for two months uninterrupted, and you can see the difference.

| 

Is erectile dysfunction related to my thyroid disease?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 72-year-old male with a height of 5 feet 6 inches and a weight of 78 kg. I have been on Eltroxin 100 mcg and Amloz 5 mg for two years for hypothyroidism. I am feeling fatigued and have an intense appetite. I have lost fertility for the last one year. My ESR value is 41. I also ...  Read Full »

I have erectile dysfunction and ejaculation problems. Kindly help.

Query: Hello doctor, My cum is not coming out by force or thrust. The cum is just flowing out of my penis. Three years earlier the cum was coming out by force or thrust. I am having erectile dysfunction may be since last two years or two and half years, and I was not having erectile disfunction earlier. I...  Read Full »

I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and under L-Arginine. Please solve my problem.

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Early morning sex power is also very low. There is a quick immature erection. The genital part does not stand properly. Right now, I am taking 1000 mg L-Arginine once daily. Can you please solve my problem?  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now