Q. What are the causes for painful ejaculations and erectile dysfunction?

Dr. Vaibhav

Six months ago, I started having painful ejaculations and erectile dysfunction. The ejaculations are not painful anymore, but the erectile dysfunction is still present. Even Trimix is not working. I also noticed semen comes out in my urine sometimes. When my girlfriend masturbates with my penis, my testicles hurt. I got a thorough check-up for STDs, and I tested negative for all. Can you please help me understand what is going on?

#

I can understand your concern.

There are multiple causes of erectile dysfunction. Pain in your testes during ejaculation can be a sign of a testicular infection called orchitis. Proper diagnosis requires a physical examination by a urologist and a scan of the scrotum for confirmation of the diagnosis. Ejaculation in urine is normal, and it corrects automatically. No specific treatment is needed. You have not mentioned the quantity and how many times you have taken the TriMix (Papaverine-Phentolamine-PGE1) injection. Even after adequate TriMix injection, if the erection problem continues, a proper hormonal workup will be needed. 83 kgs is very high for your height. Therefore, you will have to reduce your weight. An increase in body fat decreases the testosterone (male hormone) in the body and causes erection problems.

|