Q. Will Cialis help with my erection problem?

This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 29, 2017 and last reviewed on: Apr 02, 2021

I am 21 years old. I have been having trouble getting an erection, and it is affecting my relationship. I have gained weight within the past year, and this problem started happening around six months ago. I am getting an erection, but it does not reach its full potential. I got to know that Cialis 5 mg daily supplement can help with my problem. I am embarrassed to see a doctor physically. So, I am here looking for help. I need to fix this before I lose my girlfriend. Please help.

#

• Cialis is Tadalafil and is a PDE-5 inhibitor. Taking medicine in a dose of 10 to 20 mg on necessary basis about one hour before sex results in a firm erection.
  • Taking the dose of 5 mg daily also help in maintaining the erection. But, the drug is a prescription drug, and you have to visit a psychiatrist for that.
  • Some supplements or herbal drugs like L-arginine and Yohimbine can also be utilised for poor erection. L-arginine helps to increase nitric oxide and thus results in a firm erection. The drug has significant efficacy in treating the erectile dysfunction.

For further information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|