Q. How to reduce the discharge coming from my left eye?

Answered by Dr. Manjunath Natarajan and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Eye Discharge or Bacterial Conjunctivitis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have an eye discharge from my left eye for a week. I thought I have the discharge because of my contact lens (first-time user). I used it for a few days. But I stopped using it now because of the eye discharge. I have eye discharge only from my left eye when I wake up in the morning. Sometimes, my left eye feels heavy when compared to my right eye. Please help.