Medical Advice on "Ophthalmology (Eye Care)"

Dr. Anand
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. VH is Vitreous Hemorrhage. Vitreous hemorrhage is common only in long-standing diabetes, which leads to proliferative diabetic retinopathy.If this happens, intravitreous Lucentis (Ranibizumab) is advisable. Another one ... View thread »

Dr. Manjunath Natarajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the pictures you have attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity), I can tell you that the most probable cause of this redness is a benign condition called nodular episcleritis. It is a form of ... View thread »

Dr. Anand
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attached pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Yes, it is nothing but common bacterial conjunctivitis. Since you have blepharitis, you are more likely to get conjunctivitis ... View thread »

Dr. Anand
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your finger might have hit the eyeball blood vessels. These vessels can bleed due to trauma and can cause a subconjunctival hemorrhage (bleeding behind the conjunctiva thereby causing a red eye). This does not cause any ... View thread »

Dr. Anand
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. LASIK when it is done, corneal nerves will be cut. These corneal nerves take several months to regenerate. This can lead to continuous dryness and irritation in the eyes. Eyes also become hypersensitive. Systane ultra is ... View thread »

Dr. Dada Peer K
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com.I reviewed your history. It seems from the history that you had keratitis and following the treatment, you have a small corneal opacity. Artelac is an artificial tear eye drops and it can be used for a long time ... View thread »

Dr. Manjunath Natarajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Even though your power of - 4 is well within the correctable range and your power has been stable for two years, your corneas were too thin on topography maps for surgery (attachment removed to protect patient ... View thread »

Dr. Manjunath Natarajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The medical terminology for having different colors at different parts of the iris is heterochromia iridis. Although some people naturally have this since birth, it could be a possible early sign of a few eye related ... View thread »

Dr. Anand
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Spectacles are the first option for refractive errors and contact lenses are only secondary. There are many types of contact lenses in various brands. Commonly used are soft contact lenses. There are daily disposable ... View thread »

Dr. Dada Peer K
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I reviewed your history. It seems from the history that you have floaters. Eye floaters are because of problems in the posterior part of the eye involving vitreous and retina. Hence, this requires evaluation by indirect ... View thread »