Q. Does Finasteride cause any sexual problem?

Dr. Purushottam Sah

I am 25 years old and have male pattern baldness. I have consulted a doctor and started taking a tablet that has Finasteride in it. I take a dose of 1 mg per day. I looked up on the internet and it has side effects such as the inability to keep an erection and loss of sexual interest. Does it cause any sexual problems? Should I keep using it?

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Andrology Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology Sexology
#

• In my personal experience, I have seen a few men whose erectile dysfunction has become difficult to treat. Now, it is up to you if you would like to take the risk.

For further information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

| 

Is erectile dysfunction related to my thyroid disease?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 72-year-old male with a height of 5 feet 6 inches and a weight of 78 kg. I have been on Eltroxin 100 mcg and Amloz 5 mg for two years for hypothyroidism. I am feeling fatigued and have an intense appetite. I have lost fertility for the last one year. My ESR value is 41. I also ...  Read Full »

I have erection problem and feel fatigue. How to stay energetic?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 39 year old male. I have a little diabetic problem. My PP sugar is 210. I have numbness in hands, fatigue, running thoughts, erection problem, indigestion, and gas formation. Now, I am on Feliz 10, Etizolam 0.5 at night and Petril beta 10 in the morning. If I stop the above medi...  Read Full »

How do I control hair fall?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 24 year old male. My problem is regular hair fall. How to control hair loss? Also, I want to regrow it. Please help.  Read Full »