Q. Does Finasteride cause any sexual problem?

Dr. Purushottam Sah

I am 25 years old and have male pattern baldness. I have consulted a doctor and started taking a tablet that has Finasteride in it. I take a dose of 1 mg per day. I looked up on the internet and it has side effects such as the inability to keep an erection and loss of sexual interest. Does it cause any sexual problems? Should I keep using it?

#

• In my personal experience, I have seen a few men whose erectile dysfunction has become difficult to treat. Now, it is up to you if you would like to take the risk.

For further information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|