Q. I feel nauseous after eating fast food. Is this food poisoning?

Answered by Dr. Ramesh Kumar S and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Gastroenteritis or Probiotics? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had some fast food from the last two days, and I am feeling nauseous. I even vomited once, after which, I felt little better. I am feeling a bit better now, but the vomiting tendency is still there. I am also burping a lot, which has the same taste of the fast food. I do not feel like eating anything at all. I was perfectly fine till yesterday evening. Please suggest some medicines. Is this food poisoning? My body temperature is 99 degrees F. I have grade 3 fatty liver, which was diagnosed last year. I take medications for that, and the SGOT and SGPT parameters were within range.