Medical Advice on "Medical gastroenterology"

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You may be suffering from constipation with internal hemorrhoids or fissure in ano. You have to avoid spicy food, low fiber diet. Use high fiber diet with plenty of liquids. Use Metamucil or Benefiber for stool bulk ... View thread »

Dr. Aditi Gupta Jha
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from constipation that can go away by eating healthy foods which are rich in fiber, such as leafy vegetables, raw fruits, and vegetables, nuts like almond and coconut also. Drink more water than usual ... View thread »

Dr. A V Hussain Shihaz
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. The Accordion procedure is an endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty. It has been around for some time; a few case series and related data are available. It is useful in helping in weight ... View thread »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are many causes of reflux. Hiatus hernia is one of the conditions. It is a major concern causing lifestyle limitation. I would like to know if you are suffering from any respiratory problem. Continuous reflux can ... View thread »

Dr. A V Hussain Shihaz
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query in detail. The endoscopy has shown a healing ulcer and is showing healing as well as a small hiatus hernia. There is a very tiny nodule in cardia (proximal part of the stomach), which has ... View thread »

Dr. A V Hussain Shihaz
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query in detail. I would like a few more details about your belching. Do you have reflux symptoms (sour after taste, recently consumed food coming back to the throat on belching, or heartburn ... View thread »

Dr. Lohit Chauhan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your complaints and what I feel is you might have irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) but before I could make this diagnosis, I need to know, do you have abdominal pain along with your constipation part? Do you ... View thread »

Dr. Penchala   Prasad Kandikattu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Colonoscopy is an invasive procedure in which we can see the lesions directly. If we have doubt then we can take a biopsy and also if any lesion needs to be treated means it can be treated immediately. It is ... View thread »

Dr. A V Hussain Shihaz
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query in detail. Usually, reflux esophagitis is reported based on the Los Angeles classification, which does not have a grade called M, but going through the report it is mentioned minimal changes ... View thread »

Dr. Magesh T
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just went through your symptoms and I also saw your laboratory investigation reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your liver function test enzymes are very normal and you do not have to worry about ... View thread »