Medical Advice on "Medical gastroenterology"

Dr. Sultan Zeb Khan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The best is to avoid eating foods that cause trouble. Secondly, for SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), it is better to use a combination of Tetracyclines plus Metronidazole for two weeks. Effective probiotic ... View thread »

Dr. Noushif   M
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I need to know more details regarding the swelling. A picture of the swelling gives better information regarding its nature. When was it noticed? Any pus? Please revert with details so that I can give specific comments ... View thread »

Dr. Sultan Zeb Khan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please drink a lot of water for the urinary problem. Take the following medications for the stomach problem. 1. Capsule Esomeprazole 40 mg once daily before breakfast for four weeks. 2. Tablet Mebeverine 135 mg thrice ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Blood in stools can be from the upper gastrointestinal tract (UGI) or from the lower gastrointestinal tract (LGI). The dark altered blood is from upper GI bleed and fresh blood is mostly from the lower GI tract. We ... View thread »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The cause of your weight loss could be maldigestion, malabsorption or systemic illness. Improper digestion occurs due to a lack of pancreatic enzymes secretion. Malabsorption occurs due to intestinal issues, for ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.You seem to be suffering from absolute constipation. If you are not even able to pass flatus, then you need evaluation for intestinal obstruction. I would advise you following:1. To get a thyroid function test done as ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Following are the possibilities according to your complaints: Acute dysentery. Piles (hemorrhoids). Inflammatory Bowel Disease. You need to consult a doctor for physical examination. You will need proctoscopy ... View thread »

Dr. Jaydeep  Tripathy
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to get your stool examined for the possibility of parasites which can cause such local irritation. Also, malabsorption of certain compounds in food can lead to local irritation after passing stools. Fresh ... View thread »

Dr. Happykumar  Kagathara
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern about your daughter's health. Yes, button cell would come with stool generally. But sometimes it get stuck at the junction of the large intestine and small intestine. In such a case, she ... View thread »

Dr. Zubin Dev Sharma
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As described in the case summary, the patient's condition is critical (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Decompensated cirrhosis is an irreversible disease, and it seems the patient has all the ... View thread »