Q. I have headache, nausea, sore throat with pain and rashes on my tongue. What does it indicate?

Dr. Abid Khan
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 09, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jul 10, 2019

I am a 26-year-old female. The signs and symptoms of my health are headache, nausea, sore throat, with pain and rashes on my tongue, and gums. Also, I see something white in my tongue.

#

From your history, you likely have oral candidiasis. You can take these measures for the relief of sore throat and rashes on tongue and gums.

1) Avoid spicy food intake.

2) Use Nystatin oral drops 2 to 3 drops gargles thrice daily.

3) Use Kenalog (Triamcinolone acetonide) oral base gel BD (twice daily).

4) Tablet Ibuprofen 400 mg thrice daily for three to five days.

5) Capsule Omeprazole 40 mg OD (once daily) on an empty stomach for seven days.

Spicy food intake, and
poor oral hygiene.

No investigations needed now.
If the problem persists, then follow-up.

Oral candidiasis.
Pharyngitis.

Oral candidiasis.

Avoid spicy food intake and maintain good oral hygiene.

Try to use these medications for two to three days. If the problem persists, follow-up with throat, tongue, and gums pictures.

|