Q. Why do I have headaches, confusion, and forgetfulness?

Dr. J. Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas

I have had headaches, confusion, and forgetfulness for some time now. I feel that I am changing into some other person. Also, I get upset with small things. Kindly help.

#

I understand your concern.

According to your symptoms, your frontal lobe is not working perfectly. This can be due to various reasons. I would suggest a consultation with a neurosurgeon who might suggest a fundus examination, MMSE (mini-mental state examination), and MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) scan to find the exact cause. The treatment depends on the results of the tests mentioned above results.

|