Q. How to manage heavy menstrual flow?

Answered by Dr. Kamalpreet Kaur Nagpal and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Heavy Bleeding or Urinary Tract Infection? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: How to manage heavy menstrual flow?

I have been suffering from heavy menstrual flow for the past 1.5 years. Around six months, I had heavy flow with clots.

Now, I have been menstruating for the past 20 days continuously with heavy flow and clots.

My current medication includes capsule Gynae CVP, tablet Augmentin and capsule Zevit.

I am also having a urine infection now. For this, I am drinking plenty of water and other fluid. Please help.