Q. What are the possible reasons for increased creatinine levels?

Increasing of creatinine also getting paralize i think it is also a problem of high level of pressure. Currently, I am taking Nicardia Retard 20, Sebuxo, Revlamer, Arkamin and Nebimac tablet.

#

Hi

welcome to the icliniq.com Your creatinine level is increasing as per history More then 1 level of creatinine considered high.. From serum creatinine and from your weight creatinine clearance can be calculated which is more important predictor then only creatinine.. Hypertension, diabetes (long term) are well known cause for nephropathy and it can lead to kidney injury and so increased creatinine According to cause specific treatment given If hypertension is not under control and if needed then two antihypertensive combination drug can be started... If you are having weak limbs or paralysis then CT scan needed for further work up Take care Hope your concern solved

| 

Why is there a rise in my creatinine level?

Query: Hello doctor, My creatinine level is 1.9. What should I do? My BP is normal. I am currently on Zyloric 100 mg thrice daily, Atorvastatin 10 mg, and Eltroxin. I have done an ultrasound. I had a USG done with no abnormal findings.  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»