Q. What are the possible reasons for increased creatinine levels?

Increasing of creatinine also getting paralize i think it is also a problem of high level of pressure. Currently, I am taking Nicardia Retard 20, Sebuxo, Revlamer, Arkamin and Nebimac tablet.

#

Hi

welcome to the icliniq.com Your creatinine level is increasing as per history More then 1 level of creatinine considered high.. From serum creatinine and from your weight creatinine clearance can be calculated which is more important predictor then only creatinine.. Hypertension, diabetes (long term) are well known cause for nephropathy and it can lead to kidney injury and so increased creatinine According to cause specific treatment given If hypertension is not under control and if needed then two antihypertensive combination drug can be started... If you are having weak limbs or paralysis then CT scan needed for further work up Take care Hope your concern solved

|