Medical Advice on "Urology"

Dr. Gopinath
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After going through your report (attachment removed to protect patient identity), I am aware that you are suffering from severe oligozoospermia (oligospermia). After four days of abstinence, please repeat the semen ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from chronic prostatitis. It is very difficult to treat. Ideally, prostatic massage and EPS or semen culture must be done. But, if you have an improvement with Levofloxacin, then you can take it. The ... View thread »

Dr. Aman  Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. A downward bent of the penis is an absolutely normal variation and is present in 15% - 30% of men. It will be a problem only when it is extremely bent and difficult to penetrate. Pain in the penis can be because of ... View thread »

Dr. Saurabh S Pandya
Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.It usually occurs in the early days of becoming sexually active. Gradually the staying time gets better. Try diverting your attention during sex. More frequent sex or masturbation in between also helps. You can also try stop ... View thread »

Dr. Saurabh S Pandya
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Penis length is usually measured in an erect state and is between 2 to 6 inches normally. What we see in porn videos is not normal. For females, only outer two inches of the vagina has sensation. So for successful ... View thread »

Dr. Aman  Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yours is one of the most common problems which I see in my outdoor department every day. It has different terminology amongst different clinicians such as urethritis, prostatitis, chronic pelvic pain syndrome, etc. ... View thread »

Dr. Aman  Gupta
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Phimosis is a common problem. The simplest, long-term and permanent solution for phimosis is circumcision and is a minor day care procedure. However, if you want to try medicines you can use ointment Fludrocortisone ... View thread »

Dr. Devendra
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Urinary infection is common in young married women. You had UTI and it was treated with antibiotics, causing no growth on culture. Only thing of note is draining 400 ml through a catheter, usually, retention is not ... View thread »

Dr. Karthik Rajan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your symptoms, you seems to have a urinary tract infection. The treatment is a full course of antibiotics which ranges from three to seven days depending on the severity of symptoms. Antibiotics usually ... View thread »

Dr. Shahil   Khant
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from bilateral epididymo-orchitis (infection of the testis). You need to rule out any obstruction in your urine tract which might cause this. Do you have any difficulty in passing urine? Or any ... View thread »