Medical Advice on "Urology"

Dr. Aditi Gupta Jha
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Using this for such a long time and at a young age can produce pronounced side effects like erectile dysfunction at a later stage, and low BP problems. I would advise to avoid the drug and try a more natural way of life ... View thread »

Dr. Gopinath
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hope you are fully evaluated with the urodynamic study. Botox injection for urinary external sphincter void dysfunction is not a permanent cure. It has a 70 to 90 % success rate with 5 to 12 months duration with a mean ... View thread »

Dr. Devendra
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From history and test report (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it appears as CPPS (chronic pelvic pain syndrome) and not to localize prostate as the source of the problem. I would like to add ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Masturbation is a safe habit and it does not cause any serious effects on health. Masturbation is not a cause for the reduced size of the penis. Size of penis remains constant and it never decreases. If you are seeing ... View thread »

Dr. Aamir  Mohd
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I reviewed all the attached reports (attachments removed to protect patient identity). Your mother has the stomach irritation and loose stools due to the medicines she had taken. She will be relieved from this in 2 ... View thread »

Dr. Devendra
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Regarding the type of anesthesia for circumcision and cystoscopy, it can be done under local anesthesia or spinal or epidural anesthesia or general anesthesia. Local has the following benefits of no risk related to ... View thread »

Dr. Sandeep   P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The reddish-brown color of the semen indicates a condition called hematospermia. The most common cause for this condition is idiopathic inflammation of the prostate or seminal vesicles. Do you have any feeling of dysuria ... View thread »

Dr. Suneetha B S
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Too much of any nutrient is not good for the body. But when you say 'high amount', it is a relative term. What seems 'high amount' to you may not be really high. If you think you are taking too much protein, please ... View thread »

Dr. Karthik  Rajan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. I would like to know a few more details. You mentioned stage 1 surgery was performed two years back. When was the second stage done? Did he complain of any urinary problems after surgery? ... View thread »

Dr. Karthik  Rajan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. Men usually do not get significant symptoms in this infection. Women usually get some whitish discharge, not very significant. It would be best to get it treated and both of you would need ... View thread »