Q. My 1. 5 year old baby has low neutrophils and high lymphocytes. Why?

Answered by Dr. Parth R Goswami and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on High Lymphocyte Count or Viral Infection? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: My 1. 5 year old baby has low neutrophils and high lymphocytes.  Why?

My 1.5 year old boy has low neutrophils (17%) and high lymphocytes (74%). He has normal hemoglobin and total WBC. We did this blood test one week after vaccinations. There is no actual complaint, and we did the blood test to check if there is iron deficiency. I have attached the blood report for your reference. Please check.