Q. Percentage of B cells is high. Is it leukemia?

Answered by Dr. Parth R Goswami and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on High Lymphocyte Count or Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Here are my immunohistochemical results of peripheral blood: Absolute lymphocyte count 5812/uL reference (1000-3300) with CD19 (B cells) 62% reference (3-20%), CD45 positive, CD10 positive, and CD5 negative. How do we know it is leukemia or not? Doctors in our town cannot interpret the result. The percent of B cells is high. Abnormal. Please help.