I have severe pain in my left hand, hip, and pelvic areas with abnormal vitamin D level. Kindly help.

Q. What could be the reason for severe pain in my left hand, hip and pelvic region?

Dr. Chitrangada Jitendra

I recently underwent a few tests, which were normal except for vitamin D. I have a history of breast cancer. I have severe pain, hip and pelvic pain, and I am taking Alprazolam and Azathioprine. I also have severe pain in my left hand, which makes it challenging to use my hand. What could be the reason for this pain?

Kindly help.

#

Thank you for your query.

I understand your concern. The urinary bladder is located in the pelvic area. Apart from that, there is increased uptake in the right hand and spine in the L2 lumbar vertebra.

Kindly attach your recent CBC (complete blood count), and ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate) reports.

I hope this has helped you. Thank you.

|