Q. Do I have a chance to get HIV due to vaginal fluid indirectly touched my penis?

Dr. Meha Malhotra

I did not insert my penis . But her vaginal fluid spilt on my under wear. I m afraid that the liquid may have touched my penis. Will I be affected by hiv.

#

Dear patient

Before I can help u I ll be needing some details. When was this episode? Is the girl known to u? Did u have oral or anal intercourse? Were u using protection are u having other symptoms? Send these answers don't wait for long. Take care

I do not know the girl. I did not have an oral or anal intercourse. All I did was, that the girl was sitting on my lap without her panties on. But I was wearing my under wear. Her vaginal fluid spilt on my under wear by mistake. I am not sure if the liquid touched my penis by passing through my under wear. There was nothing much there. I did not even kiss her on the lips. I was kind of secure there. But now I am having fever and when I went to the doctor they said that I have urine infection and that is why I am having fever. I cannot sleep properly because of this event. I ll never do such things again in my life. Please do help me . I have attached my blood and urine report. Thank you

#

Dear patient

as the vaginal fluid didnot touch ur penis directly ,the chances of HIV are very less. but even then to be on the safe side get an HIV PCR test in a day or so and get ELISA TEST done for HIV 1 AND 2 after 12 weeks of exposure. if both are negative you have nothing to worry about. UTI as such presents with burning during passing of urine and fever, hope u have started the treatment for the same. watch out for symptoms like anorexia, weight loss, fever, weakness, nausea,vomiting,diarrhea and joint pains etc for the next 3 months as these can be signs of early HIV syndrome. from next time onwards always use protection. hope this helps. take care and be healthy.

|