I am a 41 year old female. I am having pretty bad acne, slight periods (almost like spotting), unable to lose weight. I gained 10 lbs extra in the past year. Although I am eating 1000 to 1200 calories a day and I am active, I am not losing. I did some blood and saliva tests and here are the results.
Results of the saliva test done on day 19 of the cycle:
- Estradiol 1.9 1.3-3.3 pg/mL premenopausal (luteal).
- Progesterone 131 75-270 pg/mL premenopausal (luteal).
- Ratio: Pg/E2 69 L. Optimal: 100-500 when E2 1.3-3.3 pg/mL.
- Testosterone 34 16-55 pg/mL (age dependent).
- DHEAS 5.5 2-23 ng/mL (age dependent).
- Cortisol 3.5 L 3.7-9.5 ng/mL (morning).
Results of the blood test done on day 8 of the cycle:
- Estrogen, total, serum 359.2 pg/mL.
- DHEA, LC/MS/MS 198 102-1185 ng/dL.
- Testosterone, total, SLI.
- LC/MS/MS 29 2-45 ng/dL.