Q. Is HPV type 73 virus transmitted only by sexual intercourse?

I want to know how the virus HPV type 73 is transmitted? I have heard that it can only be transmitted from sexual course but I want to be sure. My fiancee also has the virus.

#

I read your query and understand your concerns. It is true that HPV (human papilloma virus) 73 is transmitted through sexual intercourse. On the current date no other mechanism is known for transmission of HPV 73. Considering the fact that your fiancee has HPV, there is high possibility of transmission to you. I must inform you that even the use of condom does not ensure 100 % protection as areas such as inner thighs are not covered with use of condom.

For more information consult an andrologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/andrologist

|