Q. I need a treatment plan for hydronephrotic kidney with PUJ obstruction.

Dr. Shahil Khant

My mother has a hydronephrotic kidney with PUJ obstruction. She also has a history of recurrent and severe UTI. I need an expert advice and treatment plan.

#

If possible, send all the reports with images. I need to know the severity of hydronephrosis.

• What is the present creatinine level? What is her age? Only after seeing the above reports, I can suggest a treatment plan.

She may require surgery.

For more information consult a urologist online -->https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

I wanted to conduct fresh tests for the severity of the hydronephrosis. And, I want to present all the reports to you at once. Could you please suggest me the exact tests that my mother will need to take. I will try to get all the reports within a week.

#

• Get the following tests done:
  1. CT urography. 
  2. Serum creatinine.
  3. CBC (complete blood count). 
  4. Serum electrolytes.
  5. Urine routine and culture sensitivity.
  • If required, do a DTPA (diethylenetriamine pentaacetate) renal scan but not now. Firstly, get the above tests done. Depending on those reports, we will decide about the DTPA scan.

For more information consult a urologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

|