Q. What are the chances of getting pregnant after taking I-pill?

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba

My partner and I had unprotected sex 11 days after her period started. She took an I-pill within an hour of the act but she has not experienced any withdrawal bleeding even after six days. Is it normal or is there any chance that she is pregnant?

#

I have gone through your problem and understand your concern. Your partner is unlikely pregnant, as she has taken I-pill within one hour. There is no withdrawal bleeding after taking I-pill, and at times, there is a change in the length of the period. Remember, that I-pill has a failure rate and is not 100 percent foolproof. So, keep continue watch, do urine pregnancy test on or around 17th.

For further queries consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

What are the chances of getting pregnant?

#

Failure rate of I-pill is around 5 to 20 percent.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|