Q. Kindly view my immunization report and advice on it.

Dr. Elvis Nderitu

I got immunization check as it is a university requirement and the following were the results. I have not been on medication for the following and also am not on any medication right now. Please interpret these results.

1. HAV-IgG to Hep A - 11.48 (reactive).

2. Mumps - 47 (positive).

3. Rubella - 46.2 (reactive).

4. Measles - >300 (positive).

Dr. Elvis Nderitu

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

No need to worry despite the results turning positive. For instance, for hepatitis, the virus that is considered to be dangerous is hepatitis B, all the same, you need to take hepatitis immunization, which I believe is a requirement when joining the school. For the MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) mostly a large number of people that are tested tend to have traits of it not unless you are symptomatic, there is no need for alarm, but again I would highly recommend you take the vaccine for the same.

|