Q. My CT scan suggest interstitial lung disease. How to get it treated?

I have a cough and frequent urination. My CT scan report suggests interstitial lung disease. Multiple lymph nodes are enlarged in the abdomen. Please advice.

#

Welcome to the icliniq.com.

The cough could be due to your interstitial lung disease problem. You can be prescribed steroid medication for that lung problem. Avoid smoking because it can worsen lung disease. The frequent urination could be due to urinary tract infection like problem. I suggest you investigate with urine routine microscopic examination for primary workup. Drink a lot of water to dilute urine. Do not take excess spicy foods. The antibiotic course can be prescribed if urine shows pus cells and bacteria.

You have to repeat ultrasonography scan or CT scan once the infection is resolved. If lymph node enlargement persists than you have to consult nearby physician for detailed evaluation. I hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

|