Q. I have itching in the penis and tear when I retract the foreskin. Please advise.

Answered by Dr. Meha Malhotra and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Itching Inside Penis or Foreskin Cracks? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had itching in the penis and tear when I retract my foreskin. This is happening for the past two to three times when I participate in intercourse and use condoms. I did not know what to do. Recently, I went to a doctor who told me that it is balanoposthitis and gave Lobate GM cream, Augmentin tablet, Metrogyl and Zerodol SP. I am uploading the image. Kindly advise me. I am having diabetes for the last two years. I am using Gluconorm Forte G2, (morning) and Figomet V 03 (night).