Welcome to icliniq.com.
I have seen the reports that you have attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity).
1. It is day 16 of the baby. Bilirubin levels have increased to 15 and it is mainlyindirect bilirubinemia.
2. Thyroid-stimulating hormone levels are normal, so hypothyroidism is not the cause of jaundice. G6PD (glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase) is also normal.
3. Jaundice can be due to breastfeeding. Breastfeeding jaundice could be of two types. One is breastfeeding jaundice, which occurs due to insufficient feeding and the second one is breast milk jaundice, which occurs due to substance like pregnanediol in milk.
4. I think that your doctor must have advised to stop breastfeeding for some time, I also think that breastfeeding should be withheld for a few days and top milk should be given.
5. Bilirubin levels should be done weekly. If bilirubin levels do not fall, then we have to check for torch infection.