Q. My constant jaw clicking is becoming a nuisance. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Ashish Jayanand Chandwadkar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Jaw Clicking or Calcium Deficiency? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am an 18 year old female, and I have been experiencing a lot of jaw clicking constantly throughout the day, for the past five months. It is only located on the right side of my face. It is not painful, but after consecutive months of constant jaw clicking, it has become a nuisance. Please help.