Q. Why do I have leakage in my penis on doing jelqing?

Dr. Purushottam Sah
This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 16, 2018 and last reviewed on: Jul 13, 2019

I am a 22 year old male. I have little penis (3 inches) and for increasing my penis size, I do stretching exercises like jelqing and on doing jelqing, I have leakage in my penis and I do masturbate 3 times a week and jelqing time duration is five days in a week and I also do exercise for my height means for increasing my body height. So will it affect the body? Is masturbation right or wrong? I have attached the reports you had requested for.

#

Your reports are normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

So, no medicine will help. Height and penis size cannot be increased at your age. Masturbation is normal and not harmful. Be careful while doing jelqing. If you do it vigorously you may damage the penis.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|