Q. I have pain and clicking of joints Please help.

Dr. Atul Prakash

Hello doctor,

I have a joint pain with lots of clicking. On a scale of 1 to 10, it is only 1 or 2. But, the clicking is to the point where it is annoying. Also, my ankle hurts a lot for no apparent reason. I do not know if this is relevant, but my foot used to turn in.

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert Orthopedics And Traumatology Physiotherapy Spine Health
#

• If your worry is about the clicking of the joints, then that is fairly common, and not a cause for worry especially if you are in a growing phase or stopped growing recently. You however, have to do regular stretches and strengthening exercises to help with this.
  • You mentioned that you have feet that turn in. That sounds like something which requires a thorough examination to understand its implications and the effects. It may be due to postural, abnormal balance of various opposing muscle groups, hip conditions, etc.

For more information consult an orthopaedician and traumatologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/orthopaedician-and-traumatologist

|