Q. Two years after a kidney transplant, I have foamy urine and legs are swollen. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md. and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Kidney Disorders or Kidney Health? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Two years after a kidney transplant, I have foamy urine and legs are swollen.  Please help.

Two years back, I had a kidney transplant. Now, I have swelling in legs and foamy urine. I take Prograf 3 mg in the morning and 2.5 mg at night. My BP is 102/55 mmHg. I do not have diabetes. Please help.