Q. Are medications needed to rectify my lipid profile values?

Dr. Isaac Gana

Kindly see the test report and advice what precautions or medications are required especially in the lipid profile section.

#

I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

From your lipid profile test, variables like your total cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL (low-density lipoprotein), and HDL (high-density lipoprotein) are slightly either increased or decreased.

All this is a reflection of being obese. But for now, I will recommend exercise and diet. You need lifestyle modification. No medications are needed.

Start gym and get a trainer. So he can start you on a training exercise of at least three times a week.

Start dieting, eat more fruits, vegetables, whole grain rice, etc. Eat and drink healthy for a better life.

It would be best if you could get a nutritionist to make a diet plan for you.

Best regards.

For more information consult a cardiologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/cardiologist

|