Q. My wife's fitness certificate was put on hold due to low hemoglobin. Can she travel abroad?

Answered by Dr. Parth R Goswami and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Low Hemoglobin or Complete Blood Count? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My wife went for a master health checkup. Her fitness certificate was put on hold due to low hemoglobin and other blood test parameters. Her hemoglobin was 8 g/dL, ESR was 25, hematocrit was 26.8, MCV was 62.3, MCH was 18.8, MCHC was 30.0, and RDW was 21.4 %. Can you please check these parameters and suggest if she can travel abroad?