Q. Why am I having pain below my stomach on a daily basis?

Dr. Penchala Prasad Kandikattu
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 19, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am a teenager. My problem is that I am having pain below my stomach and it is happening on a daily basis. I thought maybe it is happening because of masturbation. So, I stopped doing it but it is still paining. I am not taking any medication.

#

The history you have provided is not sufficient to conclude the cause of your problem. But I will try to give some solution.

Is the pain in the scrotum or in the inguinal area? Is it in the suprapubic region?

If you have pain in the right inguinal, there is a possibility of ureteric colic or appendicitis or ilium or cecal pain.

If you have pain in the center suprapubic, it is most commonly bladder infection.

Sometimes pain around other organs may radiate here.

If you have pain in the left inguinal region, it may be colitis, large bowel infection, obstruction or left ureteric colic etc.

Scrotal pain like orchitis, epididymitis, torsion, varicocele etc.

Consult your general surgeon and get one ultrasound of the abdomen and get treated accordingly.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|