Q. What causes lump at the base of chin?

Answered by Dr. Vedprakash Verma and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Lump or Lipomas? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have lump at the base of chin in the middle, where it meets the curve of neck. The size is a little smaller than a dime. Only you can feel that but not see. I was having discomfort for a month on the left side like I have to move my neck but has stopped now. Then noticed the round lump about four days ago. It does not hurt.