Q. What causes sudden white haziness?

Answered by Dr. Manjunath Natarajan and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Macular Degeneration or Retinal Detachment? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Sometimes, when I am doing stuff, my vision makes it seem like there is a white haze, like heaven, I guess. Like everything has a white haze light. It is pure not like fog or a dirty color. Sometimes it lasts a few minutes, other times a few seconds. Sometimes I see it, other times weeks pass without seeing it.