Q. Why am I losing more hair in the crown region?

Answered by Dr. Shaunak Patel and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Male Pattern Baldness or Tsh Level? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Why am I losing more hair in the crown region?

I am a 37 year old woman. I weigh 70 kg and my height is 5 feet 4 inches. I am facing severe hairfall problem. I can see the roots coming out with the hair. I am a working professional, had premature graying so I used to apply color to cover gray. Last year I had Adgain capsules and used Anaphase shampoo for hairfall. But the problem of hairfall started again now. Should I go for any tests? Thank you.