Q. If my periods are delayed due to pregnancy, can Medroxyprogesterone cause abortion?

Answered by Dr. R Balakrishnan Menon and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Meprate or Pcod Treatment? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: If my periods are delayed due to pregnancy, can Medroxyprogesterone cause abortion?

I have PCOS, and I missed my last two periods. Can I take Meprate or Deviry? In case I am pregnant, I want to keep the baby. Will these medicines cause abortion?